OriginThe elevation of the hockey stick and the whole global warming thing to iconic status makes it a giant with feet of clay – poorly founded and ready to crumble. Time to do some digging…
- Robinson and Catling model closely matches data for Titan’s atmosphere
- Never Mind Rwanda, Eat Vegetables!
- An Asteroid with Rings
- Challenging Arrhenius Again
- Quote of the day
- El Hierro eruption: climatic impacts?
- Climate of FUD
- Place your bets…
- Winter rains and continental trains
- Climate change increases weather
Category Archives: Anecdotes
I’ve had a great day today! Among other things, a visit from one of my favourite clients brought an unexpected conversation. When you’re a climate skeptic, there are some things you just don’t say. Clients are well-known for giving their … Continue reading