OriginThe elevation of the hockey stick and the whole global warming thing to iconic status makes it a giant with feet of clay – poorly founded and ready to crumble. Time to do some digging…
- Robinson and Catling model closely matches data for Titan’s atmosphere
- Never Mind Rwanda, Eat Vegetables!
- An Asteroid with Rings
- Challenging Arrhenius Again
- Quote of the day
- El Hierro eruption: climatic impacts?
- Climate of FUD
- Place your bets…
- Winter rains and continental trains
- Climate change increases weather
Tag Archives: Anthony Watts
Only catching up with recent events this evening, including WUWT-TV presenting a more balanced antidote to Al Gore’s scarathon “dirty energy=dirty weather” (which is here). Andrew Montford is on at the moment. Well done Anthony – enjoy! To watch WUWT-TV click here or … Continue reading
Well now we know, and I for one think it is worth the wait. Assuming this stands up to further scrutiny, and I have every confidence it will, this is a big deal. These are only initial thoughts. Watts et … Continue reading