OriginThe elevation of the hockey stick and the whole global warming thing to iconic status makes it a giant with feet of clay – poorly founded and ready to crumble. Time to do some digging…
- Robinson and Catling model closely matches data for Titan’s atmosphere
- Never Mind Rwanda, Eat Vegetables!
- An Asteroid with Rings
- Challenging Arrhenius Again
- Quote of the day
- El Hierro eruption: climatic impacts?
- Climate of FUD
- Place your bets…
- Winter rains and continental trains
- Climate change increases weather
Tag Archives: Australia
Did you ever watch any of the TV series Connections by James Burke? I used to love it. I was at school at the time and I was hooked right from the first series. All the shows/series can be watched … Continue reading
Last week’s super moon brought very high tides to many parts of the world. Broome in Western Australia was one of the towns that experienced flooding (h/t Tom ‘BT Harley’) . The picture above (left) shows flooding at high tide … Continue reading