OriginThe elevation of the hockey stick and the whole global warming thing to iconic status makes it a giant with feet of clay – poorly founded and ready to crumble. Time to do some digging…
- Robinson and Catling model closely matches data for Titan’s atmosphere
- Never Mind Rwanda, Eat Vegetables!
- An Asteroid with Rings
- Challenging Arrhenius Again
- Quote of the day
- El Hierro eruption: climatic impacts?
- Climate of FUD
- Place your bets…
- Winter rains and continental trains
- Climate change increases weather
Tag Archives: Christmas
I made it! It’s been a bit of a gallop getting Christmas prep done this year, but here I am with everything in hand and time to post a picture. Wow! Blogging has been non-existent of late for a plethora … Continue reading
Summarised from a translation in preparation of “PAMIR 1955/56″ by Arnd B. Arnd (an account of his time as a deck hand on the Pamir in his youth). It was Christmas Eve when we made it past the Canary Islands. … Continue reading