OriginThe elevation of the hockey stick and the whole global warming thing to iconic status makes it a giant with feet of clay – poorly founded and ready to crumble. Time to do some digging…
- Dog days, black dogs and sitting on thistles
- The Sustainability Redemption
- Robinson and Catling model closely matches data for Titan’s atmosphere
- Never Mind Rwanda, Eat Vegetables!
- An Asteroid with Rings
- Challenging Arrhenius Again
- Quote of the day
- El Hierro eruption: climatic impacts?
- Climate of FUD
- Place your bets…
Tag Archives: Guam
Sandbanks off the East Frisian Coast (Germany/Netherlands border) – the setting for Erskine Childers’ “Riddle of the Sands” Recently, every time I have looked at the GISS Station Data, I have found something different, a subtle change. It would be … Continue reading
Congressman Johnson may be concerned about the increasing population on Guam causing the island to tip over, but has population increase had interesting consequences for one of the island’s weather stations? Andersen Airforce Base, Guam (original here) There are three … Continue reading