OriginThe elevation of the hockey stick and the whole global warming thing to iconic status makes it a giant with feet of clay – poorly founded and ready to crumble. Time to do some digging…
- Dog days, black dogs and sitting on thistles
- The Sustainability Redemption
- Robinson and Catling model closely matches data for Titan’s atmosphere
- Never Mind Rwanda, Eat Vegetables!
- An Asteroid with Rings
- Challenging Arrhenius Again
- Quote of the day
- El Hierro eruption: climatic impacts?
- Climate of FUD
- Place your bets…
Tag Archives: Harry Read Me
One of the Hadley leaked files (idl_cruts3_2005_vs_2008b.pdf) contains an intriguing array of temperature graphs – seasonal temperatures by world region or country – 154 sets. Each graph of the four per region has both raw and smoothed data from two … Continue reading
There has been much speculation about the Harry_read_me file and a lot of sympathy for ‘Harry’ from Techies. The consensus (if I dare to use that word in relation to climate stuff) is that he was handed a mess to … Continue reading