OriginThe elevation of the hockey stick and the whole global warming thing to iconic status makes it a giant with feet of clay – poorly founded and ready to crumble. Time to do some digging…
- Robinson and Catling model closely matches data for Titan’s atmosphere
- Never Mind Rwanda, Eat Vegetables!
- An Asteroid with Rings
- Challenging Arrhenius Again
- Quote of the day
- El Hierro eruption: climatic impacts?
- Climate of FUD
- Place your bets…
- Winter rains and continental trains
- Climate change increases weather
Tag Archives: NAO
Temperatures in the UK fell rapidly again on Thursday. I watched the thermometer drop from about 7°C mid-morning to -1°C by 4pm and another 5-6 inches of global warming accumulated by late evening. More snow also fell on Friday. Blame … Continue reading
Earliest widespread snow in Britain for 17 years apparently. Third day in a row of snow here and after a dry day a sudden heavy shower as I was driving home from work turned the city roads white. Despite care, … Continue reading