OriginThe elevation of the hockey stick and the whole global warming thing to iconic status makes it a giant with feet of clay – poorly founded and ready to crumble. Time to do some digging…
- Robinson and Catling model closely matches data for Titan’s atmosphere
- Never Mind Rwanda, Eat Vegetables!
- An Asteroid with Rings
- Challenging Arrhenius Again
- Quote of the day
- El Hierro eruption: climatic impacts?
- Climate of FUD
- Place your bets…
- Winter rains and continental trains
- Climate change increases weather
Tag Archives: NCDC
How cities grow Roy Spencer’s recent work (here and here) and comments by Peter Azlac got me thinking about urban heat islands (UHI) again. I’ve been musing that so many studies show, measure or quantify UHI in various places, and … Continue reading
Christopher Booker’s Telegraph column yesterday quoted Willis Eschenbach. Except that some trolls there didn’t like what was being said about Willis’ critical open letter to Nature – how dare he! They felt they should point out why his views are not … Continue reading