OriginThe elevation of the hockey stick and the whole global warming thing to iconic status makes it a giant with feet of clay – poorly founded and ready to crumble. Time to do some digging…
- Robinson and Catling model closely matches data for Titan’s atmosphere
- Never Mind Rwanda, Eat Vegetables!
- An Asteroid with Rings
- Challenging Arrhenius Again
- Quote of the day
- El Hierro eruption: climatic impacts?
- Climate of FUD
- Place your bets…
- Winter rains and continental trains
- Climate change increases weather
Tag Archives: Ocean
Amazing images from Google Earth, focusing on the ocean. The colours, patterns and images that can be found are fantastic. An initial post on ‘Earth Art’ is here. You can find most of these on Google Maps too using the … Continue reading
This is an awesome display of the power of the ocean – even better thanks to the added music. I came across this stunning video a while ago and never tire of it.