OriginThe elevation of the hockey stick and the whole global warming thing to iconic status makes it a giant with feet of clay – poorly founded and ready to crumble. Time to do some digging…
- Robinson and Catling model closely matches data for Titan’s atmosphere
- Never Mind Rwanda, Eat Vegetables!
- An Asteroid with Rings
- Challenging Arrhenius Again
- Quote of the day
- El Hierro eruption: climatic impacts?
- Climate of FUD
- Place your bets…
- Winter rains and continental trains
- Climate change increases weather
Tag Archives: rainfall
Guest Post by Charles Duncan An update to previous analysis and also this time looking at temperature. A few days ago I posted an analysis of the Met Office’s rainfall forecasts. I realised after the event that I had used … Continue reading
Guest post by Charles Duncan I have often claimed the Met Office is unable to forecast weather more than two or three days out. I like to have data to support my assertions, so I thought I would see how … Continue reading