OriginThe elevation of the hockey stick and the whole global warming thing to iconic status makes it a giant with feet of clay – poorly founded and ready to crumble. Time to do some digging…
- Robinson and Catling model closely matches data for Titan’s atmosphere
- Never Mind Rwanda, Eat Vegetables!
- An Asteroid with Rings
- Challenging Arrhenius Again
- Quote of the day
- El Hierro eruption: climatic impacts?
- Climate of FUD
- Place your bets…
- Winter rains and continental trains
- Climate change increases weather
Tag Archives: TSI
Peter Morcombe copied me into an email last week asking for feedback on a reworking of his calculations on Nikolov & Zeller’s theory. He’s had some feedback, notably from Robert G. Brown. Peter emails: “Robert’s objections are based on dimensional … Continue reading
Guest Post by Peter Morcombe In October 2011, Nikolov & Zeller published a poster called the “Unified Theory of Climate” (Direct link to Poster) claiming that planetary surface temperatures can be calculated accurately if pressure and TSI (Total Solar Irradiance) are known. … Continue reading