OriginThe elevation of the hockey stick and the whole global warming thing to iconic status makes it a giant with feet of clay – poorly founded and ready to crumble. Time to do some digging…
- Robinson and Catling model closely matches data for Titan’s atmosphere
- Never Mind Rwanda, Eat Vegetables!
- An Asteroid with Rings
- Challenging Arrhenius Again
- Quote of the day
- El Hierro eruption: climatic impacts?
- Climate of FUD
- Place your bets…
- Winter rains and continental trains
- Climate change increases weather
Tag Archives: Volcanoes
Update 14th August – Source found – see below Reports have appeared in the press over the last few days of a huge white raft of pumice encountered by the Air Force and a navy ship about a 1000 miles … Continue reading
Is this the sleeping giant awakening or just stirring? There’s been an upshift in activity in the last 24 hours – is this going to lead to an eruption this time?
A while back I tried to calculate how submarine volcanic activity around the West Antarctic Peninsula might affect water temperatures, and in consequence land temperatures in the region. What I lacked was a credible estimate of the size of a … Continue reading