OriginThe elevation of the hockey stick and the whole global warming thing to iconic status makes it a giant with feet of clay – poorly founded and ready to crumble. Time to do some digging…
- Unbelieveable adjustments
- Mists of time, missed
- 2014 in review
- I believe in global warming
- Countering Consensus Calculations
- A troll by any other name
- Dog days, black dogs and sitting on thistles
- The Sustainability Redemption
- Robinson and Catling model closely matches data for Titan’s atmosphere
- Never Mind Rwanda, Eat Vegetables!
gallopingcamel on Unbelieveable adjustments Evelyn on Unbelieveable adjustments gallopingcamel on Unbelieveable adjustments Bloke down the pub on Unbelieveable adjustments Martin Trittelvitz on Unbelieveable adjustments Group of Physicists on Mists of time, missed Hugh on Mists of time, missed gallopingcamel on Countering Consensus Calculati… stewgreen on Countering Consensus Calculati… gallopingcamel on Countering Consensus Calculati…
Tag Archives: Iceland
Layers of volcanic ash on the eroding edges of the icecap of an Icelandic volcano. Does it remind you of something by any chance? Well…?
Now updated with an animation (30th Oct 2011). One of the entries in the Department of Energy and Climate Change competition to design new electricity pylons for the UK was a favourite with my family. We agreed though somehow it … Continue reading