OriginThe elevation of the hockey stick and the whole global warming thing to iconic status makes it a giant with feet of clay – poorly founded and ready to crumble. Time to do some digging…
- Unbelieveable adjustments
- Mists of time, missed
- 2014 in review
- I believe in global warming
- Countering Consensus Calculations
- A troll by any other name
- Dog days, black dogs and sitting on thistles
- The Sustainability Redemption
- Robinson and Catling model closely matches data for Titan’s atmosphere
- Never Mind Rwanda, Eat Vegetables!
gallopingcamel on Unbelieveable adjustments Evelyn on Unbelieveable adjustments gallopingcamel on Unbelieveable adjustments Bloke down the pub on Unbelieveable adjustments Martin Trittelvitz on Unbelieveable adjustments Group of Physicists on Mists of time, missed Hugh on Mists of time, missed gallopingcamel on Countering Consensus Calculati… stewgreen on Countering Consensus Calculati… gallopingcamel on Countering Consensus Calculati…
Tag Archives: Ocean
Amazing images from Google Earth, focusing on the ocean. The colours, patterns and images that can be found are fantastic. An initial post on ‘Earth Art’ is here. You can find most of these on Google Maps too using the … Continue reading
This is an awesome display of the power of the ocean – even better thanks to the added music. I came across this stunning video a while ago and never tire of it.